Re-Open Date: Monday, May 4, 2020
Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb has lifted the ”elective procedures” order with social distancing guidelines to follow. Our staff is looking forward to seeing all our patients!
Due to the social distancing requirements, we have re-arranged our schedules to limit the number of patients in the office at one time.
Our office will be contacing all patients who were scheduled during the office closure and advising them when their next appointment will be. We will also be evaluating patients upcoming procedures and advising them whether we need to see them or if we can schedule them on a future date.
Here are some of the new things you will experinece when coming to our office.
1) Please text or call upon arrival to the office to let us know you are here
2) A face mask is required to enter our offices
3) Only the patient is allowed in the office. We will ask the parents to wait in their cars.
4) All patients will have their temperature taken, sanitize their hands and place gloves prior to their appointments.
Tentative date for clinics to re-open: Unknown at this time
Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb has extended the
“stay-at-home” order indefinitely
During this time, all non-essential medical and dental care
is not exempted and should be postponed.
We are “VIRTUALLY OPEN!”
UTILIZE OUR TEXTING SYSTEM:
219-922-7254 or 219-365-2323
- Urgent comfort needs – as defined by the executive order
- Drive-up delivery for braces supplies (elastics, wax, etc.)
- Drive-up delivery of additional Invisalign aligners and supplies
- Virtual evaluations by photos can be texted to us!
- Virtual video appointments – via Zoom videoconferencing
- Virtual Consultations through our website: orthospcs.com
7. After-hours emergencies: call 219-924-1440 or 219-365-2323
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is my appointment cancelled?
Yes, our offices are closed upon the recommendation of the Governor of Indiana. We will be in contact with all patients who have had appointments scheduled in our office from 3/23 – the present
- When is the office re-opening?
We will re-open our offices as soon as we have been advised by the government agencies.
- Can I pick up more aligners?
Please text our secure messaging system at 219-922-7254 or 219-365-2323 and we can review your chart to see if there are additional aligners we can give you.
- What do I do if I have an emergency?
Text us a picture to our secure messaging system at 219-922-7254 or 219-365-232 and we can either help you resolve it at home or will arrange to make the patient comfortable.
- What are your office hours?
We are in the Munster office M-TH 8-12